Coronavirus and Our Commitment to Patient Safety
Pick PT is still open during this time.
Our primary concern is always the health and safety of our patients. Pick PT has been actively working with the medical community, including the Center for Disease Control (CDC), large peer organizations, and hospital networks to ensure we put in place the right safeguards and procedures related to the Coronavirus outbreak. As the situation evolves, you can expect further updates on our response.
Important Information for Patients
- The single biggest factor in successful physical therapy is completing your treatment. Pick PT Physical Therapy clinics are open and continue to serve our patients.
- We are committed to ensuring our clinics are following proper protocol for sanitizing and disinfecting treatment tables, exercise equipment, waiting rooms, doors and general areas
- We encourage staff and patients to practice preventative measures, such as washing hands and covering coughs/sneezes, to reduce the spread of all seasonal viruses
- Pick PT screens all patients and clinicians for symptoms before allowing treatment. We ask the following two questions and if the answer is yes to either question, we insist on rescheduling their appointments or not returning to work until it is safe to do so
- In the last 14 days, have you or anyone in your household been to Level 3 destinations — please see the CDC website for the most current list; returned from a cruise; or knowingly been exposed to anyone with coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Do you or anyone in your household have current flu-like or upper respiratory symptoms, fever, cough or shortness of breath?
To help ensure you have the latest and most up-to-date information, please review the links below of other healthcare and government organizations: